Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics reflection

description: yesterday at athletics it was so fun I loved it.

1: what was the most enjoyable part for you at athletics and why.
My most enjoyable moment was doing my best and winning a few events.they day was so fun and thank the teachers for making it happen.

2: what are you really proud of and why.
I am really proud of improving so much from last year and getting more placements and hopefully get to go to inter school cross country.

3:what was the most challenging part and why.
My most challenging part of athletics this year was beating Campbell willing high score in high jump. It was very hard and I tried my best and I luckily got it.

4: where to now what are your next goals. My next goal is to go to inter school athletics and come in the top 3 that is my next goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment