Thursday, 1 September 2016

Writing portfolio sample

Description:
On Mondays and Wednesday's at the end of the morning we do writing. We split with each teacher. Nic does planning Elly does sentences and Troy does poems. I'm in nics planning group we did a slide about what we did on planning here is the slide.

Image: 



Feedback/Feedfoward I think you have dine quite a good job but you could do a little better at the planning and make it a little bit neater. #jacob Sloan 👊🏿

Evaluation:
I think I did good at getting all the planning stuff done. I agree with Jacob I could be a bit neater.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jonty, you have completed an excellent post here. Ka pai. You have learned the tools and strategies quickly so I wonder how you could put these skills to the test?

    ReplyDelete