Sunday, 4 September 2016

ET reo portfolio post

Description:i
Every Monday afternoon poutama split into kappa haka and ET reo. In ET reo we learnt about whakatauki. A whakatauki is a type of quote. I loved the quote he aha Te me a Nui o Te ao. He tangata he tangata he tangata. That means in English what is the most important thing in the world the Maori's thought the people that is what he tangata means. For this whakatauki we drew people here is our end result.

Image:
This is the class art.

This is my end result it is KEVIN Durant.


Feedback/Feedfoward you did a good job at not giveing up and get it done in a small time frame. #fletcher

Evaluation: I think I did alright because I got it finished in time and it was a good product but next time I could put more detail into the art.

1 comment:

  1. Top job Jonty, shame KD doesn't play for the Thunder anymore... Next time think about taking clearer pictures to show your hard work.

    ReplyDelete