Thursday, 11 August 2016

Panekiretanga portfolio post

  Description:
At russell street school our term 3 value is panekiretanga that means excellence. Every Monday the year 3 4 5 and 6s do discovery time. Before we do discovery time we have to try to do something that Nic says. The first thing we did was blow someone's balloon up. The second one was to fill someone's bucket . We had to do that in discovery time.
Image: 


Feedback/forward I think you did a good job at getting your work done with in a small time frame and next time you could be a bit more diripdive but other than that you did a good job. #fletcher

Evaluation:
I think I did pretty well but next time I could be more descriptive.


1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Jonty. I love Shaq so that makes me automatically love your quote. You always gotta listen to Dr O'Neal!

    ReplyDelete