Sunday, 28 August 2016

Book buddies

Description:
At the start of the term poutama did a reading sheet so the teachers would know who to pears us up with. I got peared up with mason and we are reading Tom gates. We finished our book and we were still interested in Tom gates so we swapped with Jacob and Kyan. Here is the slide

Image:

Feedback/Feedfoward I think you did well because I don't know what you where doing.

Evaluation: I think I did good but next time I could put what activity I was doing on the photo on the slide

1 comment:

  1. Your a really nice book buddy Jonty because you tell me what page we are on and your on track too but I think that on the feedback and feedforward I don't understand it because it says "I THINK YOU DID WELL BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WHERE DOING" and it's confusing me. ^-^

    ReplyDelete